sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011

Friday Hops!

Today is Friday! Which means that today is day of memes!




Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and this week's question was made by Aaron of Dreaming About Other Worlds! The question is:

If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?


This can be weird, but my favorites sci-fi books are the Trek Mi Q'an Series, by Jaid Black. Or maybe that is my favorite book, because I don't know many sci-fi books. Or I read some sci-fi books, but I didn't know that they were sci-fi... Yeah, that is pretty confusing! lol 

And you? What is your favorite sci-fi book? :)

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer of Crazy-for-Books and the question of this week is:

"What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?"

I would like to see the "In Death" Series by J.D Robb. It would be sooo cool! All that technology! And Roarke... Uhm... Yummy :9


And you? What book you would like to see turned into a movie? :)




P.S: Don't forget to see my review for Personal Demons!
PP.S: Sorry! I'm going to reply all the comments! But only tomorrow x_x'