sexta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2011

Follow Friday (4) and Book Blogger Hop (3)

Today is Friday, which means that is day of memes! Yey!


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and this week's question was made by Ruby of Ruby Reads! The question is:



What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?


Well... I really love alpha-males, who are aggressive with others, but they are sweet and caring with their wives/mates/girlfriends/everything else, but a little of dominance in the bedroom isn't that bad... hahaha But, I hate that kind of heros who keep saying that crap "If you know what I am, you would run, so I won't tell you until a critical moment." I hate that.

And you? What kind of heros you like? :)





Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer of Crazy-for-Books and the question of this week is:

"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

This week I reviewed Dark Lover, the book 1 of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I'm reading this series again, to prepare for the release of Lover Unleashed, the book 9 of this amazing series :) Here's my review.