sexta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2011

Book Blogger Hop (2) and Follow Friday (3)

It's Friday! Which means that is day of Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday!

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer of Crazy for Books, and the question of this week is: 

 "What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"

Right now, I'm re-reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series (I'm currently in Vishous' Book, Lover Unbound), to remember what happened in the series, while I wait for the release of Lover Unleashed, the 9th book of this series, this March! And I'm reading the Brazilian Version of Personal Demons too, because... It was in my TBR, so I decided to read! LOL
personal_demons






And you? What are you reading right now and why? :)




Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and this week question was made by Katy of Vision Quest Fail, and it is: 

What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)


Right now, I'm pushing the "In Death" series!

And you? What are you "pushing"? :D