sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2011

Friday Hops!

And Friday is here again! YEEES!





Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and this week's question was made by Ashley of Bookaholic Does Blogging, and it's:




Q. Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?


Well, my real name is Debora, but I don't like it. I'm 19 years old, and I'm in 3th year (5th semester) in the School of Pharmacy of PUCRS. One day, I'll be just like one of those guys that we see in Medical Detectives, Law & Order and something like that, but with the appropriate protection XD I live with my parents and my 15 year old sister and my two lazy, but cute, dogs. My family is completely insane. My grandmother loses something (varies from the dog to her cup...), my aunt loves a camera and my other aunt is always making weird sounds. Yeah, we aren't normal.


So... Who're you? :D

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer of Crazy-for-Books and the question of this week is:

 "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"

Oh... In the reality, I think that I would save the money, and spend it in March 29th, because it's when Lover Unleashed is released! hahahahah But, when the 29th comes, I would get:

















































And you? What you would buy? :D