quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2011

My Book Boyfriend (8)


Thank god that my tests stopped a little now. Two weeks without having to study is a blessing. Now I've to write my delayed reviews, to put the blog back on track. My Book Boyfriend is hosted by The Unread Reader, in which we show to our readers, characters that we're drooling for! This week, I'll talk about my love of the week:

Patch 

  • Books that he's in: Hush Hush; Crescendo; Silence
  • Appearance: "A dark-Levi’s dark-Henley dark boots kind of guy, who smells of mint". He has .black hair, smokey eyes and maybe about six-foot-one or two.
  • Patch was a fallen angel, but now he's Nora's Guardian Angel.
  • He lost his wings because of a human girl.
  • He has a Jeep, which he won in a pool game.
  • He's Nora Biology lab partner.
  • Why he's my Book Boyfriend? Because he's hot, but I really don't like too much his attitude. Maybe he has changed in the second book. (I didn't read it yet D:)
  • My perfect Patch: The same guy who is the cover of all Hush Hush Novels as Patch, Drew Doyon, but the real thing is much better than the bookish one. *drools*
  • Scene that made me swoon:
“You smell good, too,” said Patch“It’s called a shower.” I was staring straight ahead. When he didn’t answer, I turned sideways. “Soap. Shampoo. Hot water.”“Naked. I know the drill.” 

"You possess other people's...bodies." 
He accepted that statement with a nod. 
"Do you want to possess my body?" 
"I want to do a lot of things to your body, but that's not one of them."  

"You're a guardian angel now." I was still too much in awe to wrap my mind around it, but at the same time I felt amazement, curiosity...happiness. 
"I'm your guardian angel," he said. 
"I get my very own guardian angel? What, exactly, is your job description?" 
"Guard your body." His smile tipped higher. "I take my job seriously, which means I'm going to need to get acquainted with the subject matter on a personal level."

I laughed with some of those quotes! XD 


                        


So, who is your Book Boyfriend of the week? :)