sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop!

Wow! I didn't make Friday memes for months! I've to start to make them again...


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and this week's question was made by Louise of Book Bliss! The question is:


How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?


Well, I usually read two or three books in a week, depends of my free time and how many books I've in my TBR pile, or if I've time to go to the library and get some new books of me to read. Well, since in my country, we don't have differents formats of books, all books that we've here, are, in my point of view, paperbacks. So I do read paperbacks, and hardbacks, we I get them via Book Depository XD

And you? How many books do you read in a week? :)

Book Blogger Hop
 

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer of Crazy-for-Books and the question of this week is:
 

"What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked? Which have you disliked?"

Uhm... I really like the first Harry Potter movie (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone). To me was the most well adapted book in the whole serie, in my opinion, but I liked the movie 3 too (please, don't kill me! D:)
 

And you? What book-to-movie adaption did you like the most? :D 

P.S: Yeah, the html for this post sucks, but I'll fix it, when I get home, and enter on my computer and my Google Chrome. I hate IE u_u'