quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2011

My Book Boyfriend (2)

Another week, another My Book Boyfriend! This meme is hosted by The Unread Reader, in which we show to our readers, characters that we're drooling for! This week, I'll talk about my new love of the week: 


TUCKER AVERY


  • Books he's in: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.
  • Appearance: 

Her brother resembles her in nearly every way: same hazy blue eyes, same tan, same golden brown hair, except his hair is short and spiky and he’s about a foot taller. He is definitely part of the cowboy group, although toned down from some of the others, wearing a simple gray tee, jeans, and cowboy boots. Also hot, but in a completely different way than Christian, less refined, more tan and muscle and the hint of stubble along his jaw.
He looks like he’s been working under the sun his whole life.


  •  He's in the rodeo club.
  • He's Wendy's twin brother.
  • Why he's my book boyfriend: I loved Tucker since the first moment that I read about him, and not just because he's a cowboy (I really love cowboys :9), but Tucker is sweet, funny and caring, and besides that he has a body and a face to die for! hahaha
  • Who would be a perfect Tucker in a movie: I don't know why, but in my mind I pictured Lucas Till (the cowboy from Hannah Montana movie and he appeared in Taylor Swift's clips) for the role. I think he could be a interesting choice for a future movie (and he looks good with a cowboy hat :P)
  • Scene that make me swoon: 
With that he whisks me out of the house to the safety of the barn. The horse comes to the front of his stall the moment we go in, ears cocked forward expectantly. He’s a beautiful, shiny chestnut color with large, knowing brown eyes. Tucker strokes under his chin. Then he puts on the new bridle his parents gave him.
“You should have told me it was your birthday,” I say.
“I was going to. But then we were almost eaten by a grizzly.”
“Oh, right. What about Wendy?” I ask.
“What about her?”
“It’s her birthday, too. I’m the worst friend ever. I should have sent her something. Did you exchange gifts?”
“Not yet.” He turns toward me. “But she gave me the perfect gift.”
The way he’s looking at me sends butterflies into my stomach. “What?”
“You.”
 So, who is your Book Boyfriend of the week? :)
P.S: This week we'll have a Unearthly review :D