terça-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2010

More Reading Challenges

Hey guys! I'm here today to show more Reading Challenges for 2011, that i decided to participate. I believe with this challenges i can read more books, because i have a objective in the end. Oh well, i'm going to sing up for:

#1 - Man in Uniform Reading Challenge


You know... When i saw this challenge i said to myself "I HAVE TO ENTER! IN THE HONOR OF MY BLOG!". For the people who doesn't know, bombeiro means firefighter or fireman in english, so it's pretty obvious that i'm a GREAT fan of man using uniforms -if they are fireman... better XD- so, i decided to enter!
This Challenge is hosted by Blog of Vixen, and my objective this year is Sergeant – Read 1–5 men in uniform novels. I have the collection "Hearts Afire" to read this read. I'll read five of the 12 books for this challenge.


#2 - Off the Shelf Reading Challenge


I have a HUGE TBR pile to start, but i'm waiting to my vacation to starting reading them. I have titles like Need, Nightshade, Touched by an Alien and some books I got from Net Galley for review,and i didn't touch them! For this challenge my objective is Trying – Choose 15 books to read. This challenge is hosted by BA Reading Challenges.


#3 - 2011 Debut Author Challenge


It's a famous challenge hosted by The Story Siren, and the only books that can be read, are from authors who are launching their first YA or MG books in 2011. For this challenge I already have a finished list, with 12 books, but i can put more or change some of them, depending of the situation.


Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
Populazzi by Elise Allen
*Beautiful Creatures (Dezesseis Luas in Brazil)by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
*Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
*Firelight by Sophie Jordan
*Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
*Iron King by Julia Kagawa
*Need by Carrie Jones
*The Forest of Hand and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
*Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins


The books marked with a *, are books with debut authors in Brazil. 
__________________________________________________


I believe i won't take more challenges for 2011, but only God knows, right? XD I have a lot of work to do in 2011. And my friend Lil, is making a layout for this blog -she showed me and believe me... that layout REEEALLY fits the blog hohohoh- Maybe in 2011, we'll have a really pretty layout for this place!
Kisses!