Well, the blog can't stop, even if my cute design isn't here because of photobucket maintence. I'm going to do a backup when I get my images back. My Book Boyfriend is hosted by The Unread Reader, in which we show to our readers, characters that we're drooling for! This week, I'll talk about my love of the week:
- Books that he's in: All the books in Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R Ward
- Appearance:As I think about him, I picture his face and the scar that intersects it. I see his glossy all-black eyes. His skull trimmed hair. His pierced nipples. The tattooed blood slave bands around his throat and wrists... I can almost feel the anger and the erotic threat he throws off... God, it’s as if he’s known hell on earth and carries the place around with him.
- Zsadist is the most scarier brother.
- He was a blood slave.
- He's Phury's twin brother.
- He's mated with Bella
- He has a little daughter, named Nalla.
- Why he's my book Boyfriend? Well, he can be scary, but he's a sweet guy deep inside. When he's isn't fighting of course. And he's a great alpha male! hohoho Ok, I've to stop to swoon over the Brotherhood.
- Who is my perfect Zsadist: Wentworth Miller. He's just like Z! Of course without the scars or the pierced nipples... XD
- Scene that made me swoon:
What a flipping nightmare. Technically the Brotherhood should be running his ass out of town. Instead Z was looking to mate into the guy's family. God, did Bella even know what her brother was? And not just the drug-dealer part…
Z glanced at her.Probably not , his instincts told him. On both accounts.
"Rehvenge, this is… Zsadist," she said.
Z looked at the male again. The pair of deep purples staring back at him were unwavering, but beneath the calm there was a flicker of the same kind of holy hell that Z was feeling.Man … exactly how was all this going to play out?
"Rehv?" Bella murmured. "Um… Zsadist?"
The Reverend smiled coolly. "So, are you going to mate my sister now that you've knocked her up? Or is this just a social call?"
The two females let out gasps, and Zsadist felt his eyes flash black. As he pointedly drew Bella to his side, he itched to bare his fangs. He was going to do his best not to embarrass anyone, but if flyboy with the mouth peeled off any more one-liners like that, Z was going to drag Bella's brother outside and beat an apology out of him for upsetting the ladies.
He was damn proud of himself when he only hissed a little. "Yeah, I am going to mate her. You drop the tough act, civilian, and we might invite you to the ceremony. Otherwise you're off the list."
The Reverend's eyes flared. But then he abruptly laughed. "Easy, there, brother. Just want to make sure my sister is taken care of."
The male put his hand out. Zsadist met the big palm halfway.
"That's brother-in-law, to you. And she will be, don't you worry about that."
So who's your book boyfriend this week? :)
P.S: Yeah, next week we won't have a Brother in MMB. I've to stop with them XDDD